Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

We need you!!

Hi Everyone,

My Name is Karl or Kalli if you want. I am Designer and Graphic Artist. I illustrate, create and represent me and my unice Art. As Graphic Artist I am freelance and the overall meaning of "free" plays a major role in everything I do or do not.

I believe great Designs can help to sell products and services much better. But very often I hear Business People say this: We have no time or money to invest in designing we need to make sales.

That reminds me of a very thoughtful story told by one of the most reliable and successful people I ever met.

Here is the story: Once I walked in the forest and met a Lumberjack who was cutting trees with a bucksaw. He was working quite a bit and sweating all over. But it seamed that the tree woudn't fall in a while.

I wondered and walk up closer to him. As he was working that tree harder and harder I found that the bucksaw must be dull.

I tipped the hardworking men on his shoulder and said, hey Buddy how about you get off work for a sec. and give your saw a good sharpening. I'm sure the tree will give up and fall in no time afterwards, what say you?

The Lumberjack just turned his sweatful head to me and groweld: Hey Greenhorn, can't you see I've to finish cutting this tree today... there's no time for stuff like that.......... BOING !!!