Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

For Us Its All about Ideas: Inspiring Apps To Fuel Your Creativity.


Hi Guys, its me again. Kalli from freshUp design.  For Designers its all about Ideas. Once you got the Idea and you manage to get it into your clients head, you are on the finish line.

Today I want to show you a great app. which I recently found in the App store and its for free surly also available as paid version, how ever the App is already super great as it comes free. 

Quite cool stuff and really a funny way to get some new ideas while sitting in a Doctor's office, in the train or where ever. I mean seriously everyone says the world got faster and everything is there to get in no time... but why in Gods name I have to wait in a long cue to get a quick info from a real person, as I was in train station last weekend. 

Nothing better to do, I checked photo editing apps on my iphone and this one is really worth a post in my blog. 

Here are are the inspiring App. Check it out, you can even save the stuff you create in your iphone's camera roll and sync it to your Mac later for further editing (Sorry Windows Guys no offense) its just so natural that we Designers ... well you know it do you?!

App No. 1 is: SpaceEffect FX damn cool stuff already in the free version, check this out


You really should get into this App. It was surprising how many cool
features they give you already in the free version of it. Not mean to bring
up any hype here, but I really like it. Its a great tool to create emotional
backgrounds for web comics, banners or your Blog.
Just type SpaceEffect FX into the search box below
to get this cool App. from AppStore.