Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Mobile Mania And Why You 2 Should Care About This!

Business is changing once again my beloved freelancers. And this time I jumped early on this train. The revenue can be tremendously high and its pretty easy to get a tasty piece of the pie.

Don't miss out this opportunity. If you were looking for something new to freshUp your freelance business the time is now!

As I constantly have a close eye on every new thing coming up in order to support my freelance business. Offering mobile website design is the one thing which put fresh bucks into my wallet pretty quick.

Beside the people who are still living in the stone (no offense mates, do ya thing) age, everyone else is using some kinda smart phone and/or tablet today.

New gadgets, new formats. The thing is businesses just slowly realize the humungous potential mobile websites have and with it the opportunity of mobile commerce.

What I'm saying is, get yourself shaped up for mobile website design and offer it to your clients list. Don't make the pricing to complicated, keep it straight and simple, ad your profit margin and get it done quickly and elegantly for your customers.

See one example below.

The 1 of a kind Halloween experience! Sexy Halloween Costumes, Clubwear Dress, Lingery & more.

image
Want to have your own brand new Mobile Website quickly and dirt cheap?
Send your Website Link to me for a free preview.

You can not imagine how positive the effect for your business can be. Your customers can reach you faster with one click. Even mobile web stores are unstoppable entering this giant market.

The opportunities are endless. Sell mobile website design to your clients, or why not open a mobile web store yourself selling your artwork. If you want to make use of this upcoming trend drop me a line and I send you my free introduction to mobile gold for freelancers.


Get Mobile Folks, says...

Kalli_Fresh